hxSRoM3FI6iR4DIkdlU6Vqb2SdY The Gabble Mouth: Kathryn Bernardo for TEEN VOGUE 2013 COVER

Friday, January 11, 2013

Kathryn Bernardo for TEEN VOGUE 2013 COVER

Princess and I lead star Kathryn Bernardo is buzzed out to cover Teen Vogue USA !



Twitter world headlines the hashtag #KathrynBernardoForTeenVogueUSA that  stirs netizens’ attention.
This was started when an alleged statement from “Percy Jackson & the Olympians” star Logan Lerman was spread by social media users.
“This Kathryn girl is beautiful and I’m very lucky for that…” “I met a lot of Asian girls, I think she stands out!”
“So excited to meet her. I hope we can date after (then laughs)…” 
Accordingly, rumor spreads out that the teen star is set to fly in United States of America by March to culminate the photo shoot. She will be the magazine’s cover girl for April 2013 according to unverified reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...