hxSRoM3FI6iR4DIkdlU6Vqb2SdY The Gabble Mouth: My story: Struggling, bullying, suicide, self harm

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My story: Struggling, bullying, suicide, self harm



I'm struggling to stay in this world, because everything just touches me so deeply. I'm not doing this for attention. I'm doing this to be an inspiration and to show that I can be strong. I did things to myself to make pain go away, because I'd rather hurt myself then someone else. Haters are haters but please don't hate, although im sure I'll get them. I hope I can show you guys that everyone has a story, and everyones future will be bright one day, you just gotta pull through. I'm still here aren't I ?

-AmandaTodd

Weeks after posting this video in youtube, 13 year-old Amanda Todd committed suicide. She was a victim of internet and school bullying. Nobody deserves this. 

Share this video to send an important message to those who are being bullied. "Don't ever give up..." And may this serve as a warning to bullies, "What goes around, comes around.."

RIP Amanda, may you finally find eternal peace! October 10, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...