hxSRoM3FI6iR4DIkdlU6Vqb2SdY The Gabble Mouth: Gay is OK!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gay is OK!

One afternoon i was reading on some articles in facebook fanpage and this article from Philippine Pageants about equality, prejudism in LGBT people caught my attention.


No I'm not gay, I just want to defend those who are, I opened my eyes and I'm sick of hearing all these prejudiced, everyone has the right to love. Fight against homophobia!Why so much hatred towards them? When I see people do: Yuck it's disgusting two guys or two chicks together.I have one thing to say when I see it: I do not want to fall in love with someone of the same sex and you like them to be insulted! You will see how it feels! See the sadness that people have when homosexuals that are fun to try them!I would just say that love is something rare these days, found a good person and a strong and stable relationship is hard today! So stop your bad clichés about gay people!






They have the right to love and to life like you and me!Some are so fed up in this humiliated that their only chance is the rope and the stool! Their only outlet to finally have peace! You find it normal? I'm not! They have two hands, nose, mouth ... As you who read this text, and just like me who writes this little text!Love faces all the differences, so be it distance, religion, age or sex, as we are happy that's the main! So I want to say that you are homophobic vile to watch them with such disgust! You are our eyes (Those who are not homophobic) shit actually!Through this short text I say what I think, I'm sick of seeing many homosexuals do insult, judge, criticize and humiliate even as they have found love ... !Any Reaction? Share if Agree!!!

Its Nice to have this kind of people who are open minded, accept and defend us!

"let us choose love over hate, compassion over indifference, acceptance over tolerance. Let us not fear our differences... but embrace similarities in our humanity." - Karen Davila - Journalist




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...